目錄 順序:(01) 歌手 (02) 作品 使用作品:機動戦士ガンダム 閃光のハサウェイ 專輯:機動戦士ガンダム 閃光のハサウェイ オリジナル・サウンドトラック 歌名:Möbius 歌手:mpi / Laco / Benjamin / 作曲:澤野弘之 作詞:mpi / Benjamin / 原文歌詞 [Verse 1: mpi] I could never see a winner in the game Things have changed I’ll do it for the better, for all of us I’ll tear apart the dark möbius Think of me when I am gone The moment the light comes on I will use up what’s left that’s still good in me [Pre-Chorus: Laco, All] They stole my joy forever Now it’s gone, my hate will keep me warm Can never forgive! [Chorus: mpi & Benjamin, Laco, All] Got to find (My focus) To find a better way (Desire) Gonna wail against the wind Until the system changes from within Come with me (Come with me) Together we are strong (We are strong) Any way to get it done, get it done So that I don't have to feel Sorry [Verse 2: Laco] Funny how the rules will change in the game Suddenly, my heaven just collapsed into an abyss I’m learning from an old nemesis Should I bring you down to earth and tell y...
目錄 順序:(01)歌手(02)作品 使用作品:ファイナルファンタジーXIV 專輯:Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Original Soundtrack 歌名:究極幻想 作曲:祖堅正慶 原文歌詞( Link ) Heart of darkness beatheth, Ultima Iron enigma treateth, Ultima Shielding light retreateth, Ultima Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima Witness Witness Witness Witness Witness Beat, the Heart of Sabik, the Heart of Sabik, the Heart of Sabik Beat, the Heart of Sabik, the Heart of Sabik, the Heart of Sabik Witness Witness Witness Ah, rise, Ultima! Witness Ultima Darkness come, rend the shield of light Destruction Salvation Ultima! Witness Ah, witness Ah, witness Ah, witness Ah Heart of darkness beatheth, Ultima Shielding light retreateth, Ultima Beat, the Heart of Sabik, the Heart of Sabik, the Heart of Sabik Beat, the Heart of Sabik, the Heart of Sabik, the Heart of Sabik Witness Ultima Witness Ultima Witness! 歌詞翻譯(原文歌詞) 黑暗的心臟搏動,究極神兵 招來不可思議的鐵器,究極神兵 讓來自光明的盾牌退卻,究極神兵 海德琳被打敗了。 啊,究極神兵 目睹吧 目睹吧 目睹吧 目睹吧 見證吧 搏動吧,黑蛇聖石,黑蛇聖石,黑蛇聖石 搏動吧,黑蛇聖石,黑蛇聖石,黑蛇聖石 見證吧 目睹吧 見證吧 啊,聳立起來,究極神兵! 見證吧,...
留言
張貼留言